Marijuana or Weed Now Legal in Canada

Since I almost only draw leaves these last few months, I found it fitting to mention that prohibition on weed has come to an end in Canada. It is now easier to obtain medical marijuana and everything else weed related. The shops only open three days a week since everything sold out the first day, a few weeks back. Line ups are the order of the day for these well designed, kind of bougie shops.

So no longer will weed be a taboo (even though it was practically decriminalized before it went legal), in this country.

Now I wonder what the old illegal weed dealers are doing now? Selling other illegal drugs, I gather.

It remains strictly prohibited in the United States, our friends to the south. People do hard prison time for marijuana possession I hear so I highly doubt they will be mimicking us any time soon. I do wonder what President Trump thinks about the legalization. 

Good or bad thing? Well I guess it depends on who you ask! The taxes collected on the once forbidden plant will surely benefit Canadians as it is pumped back into the economy. 

Been working on these minimalist lines. 

Comments

Popular Posts