Inventive, Whimsical Pastel Coloured Lotus Leaves And Flowers Art Illustration

 I really focused on originality and composition on this illustration.  I used Tombow markers, Copic markers and a 003 Sakura Micron pen. And yes, I do mix alcohol markers with water based ones. If the colours match, I use them regardless of the medium. Oh and I used pencil to draw the outlines and Faber Castell polychromos pencil colours for a bit more depth. I always enjoy drawing my take on the lotus leaf and flowers - the lotus is also representative of yoga which I practice every day. This drawing took a full day, around 9 or 10 hours. I was in the "zone",  hardly no breaks!

For sale in my Etsy shop, check it out!   https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/904710342/pastel-botanical-wall-art-lotus-wall-art?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1






Comments

Popular Posts